The frustrating child

Keith_Menard

• Baller
Our kids loved tubing. But the rule was, they had to ski first before they could tube. Back when they couldn't get up on one ski, the rule was they had to try at least 3 times. Then they could tube after everyone was done skiing. It didn't take long before they were skiing really well, and didn't want to tube anymore:).

• Baller

Nice. This is about 6 minutes, so if you have some time to kill, but the clip above reminded me of this video I put together of my kids, spanning about 10 years. They always wanted to ski. Never owned a tube. Not an issue.

• Baller

Outstanding video showing progress of your children...awesome progress and noticed some helpful boat driving while using the boom.

We had our niece and nephew to our lake for the 7th "Camp-ton-o-fun" and they both have progressed from knee board to skiing and now doing the mini-course and love it.

Nephew asked about tubing and I told him we don't do that. Asking why, I told him because it requires not skill. He watched a tuber go by and he said, "guess you are right, all they do is lay there". Priceless!

• Baller

Taught my daughter and her girlfriend's when they were all around 6. Of the four kids, my girl was the first to deep start slalom. But every time she came up, would let go of the rope.

Just her way of saying, " I can do this but why hold on".

She doesn't even ski anymore. :(