Help with ski choice

MarcPre

Was doing mono ski with 13 years until about 25 then switched to wakeboarding. Never really went back to the mono ski since then. I’m now looking for a ski to do it again once in a while. I’d like a good ski that is between competition and recreational. I’m a pusher and will want to try to do water curtains but will never do any slalom course since we don’t have it here. All open water and should be ridable even when the wake is not glass.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Size: 72’’

Speed: I'd like to ski around 28 mph

I have the following option of used skis:

HO Turbo Venturi Tunnel – Length: don’t know yet - Binding: Front Venom, back RTP

HO System 8 2008 – Length: 67’’- Binding: Double Venom

HO Rival V- Bottom – Length: don’t know yet - Binding: Front Venom, back RTP

HO Radius V- Bottom – Length: don’t know yet - Binding: Front shoe, back RTP

What would you all suggest me to get?

Thanks for your help.

Nope I'm in Switzerland. Don't want to buy a new one. Maybe if I get hooked up again but I just want to get on the mono again and see if I like it... What I have is an EP Pro-X 650 with quite a bad looking binding so probably everything is better than that, no?

prices are:

HO Turbo Venturi Tunnel – Length: don’t know yet - Binding: Front Venom, back RTP

90$

HO System 8 2008 – Length: 67’’- Binding: Double Venom

450$

HO Rival V- Bottom – Length: don’t know yet - Binding: Front Venom, back RTP

50$

HO Radius V- Bottom – Length: don’t know yet - Binding: Front shoe, back RTP

300$ including a rope

I agree the system 8 is too expensive, clearly. We just have different price levels here in Switzerland. I'd don't mean to pay more than 200$ so that's 100$ in your worls, what would that mean?

Why not one of the big shapers? And what's the better choice there?

• Baller

All these are 20+ years old skis... i have a new 66” Radar strada 2012 for 200€ plus shipping an A1 for 100€ and some other skis a lot newer, 9800sl with inserts with less than 10 sets, a 9500 with double Venon for 150€ (mostly because of the boots).

You can also check with Olivier Fortamps in Belgium, he also has some used skis at very low prices.

OK, let's say 200$ is the most I want to spend and those are the options (I could try to get the system 8 for 200$. what would be the choice? 28 mph was maybe a little high, 25 would be fine aswell...