Mirror

sagilbert

• Baller
I am trying to sell a boat mirror. It is approx. 36" long and 6" wide. There are actually five mirrors imbedded (side-by-side) in the mirror. Would anybody know the manufacturer/model of this mirror? It's listed on SIA (in the "Misc" section). It's in great conditions and has all the mounting hardware. I'm just trying to find a good home for it. Never did use it. Thanks!

• Baller
They are all flat mirrors. Convex does not work with the multiple panels. I did experiment with that. As stated above , you do not see the skier in the turns at shoreline. The original version was made for me by the Wink company up in Washington. It was just the car mirror with a stainless screw built into it. That 2” tall version was much too small , so the final product morphed into a 5” tall mirror. If anyone out there has one of these and needs parts for it , hit me up. As far as selling the whole unit , I am currently retired and out of stock. I actually bought this mirror from Steve for a friend of mine. If you ever do see advertising on BOS for Rawly Vision , that means the full time retirement gig didn’t pan out. Which I think will be highly doubtful ?