water ski lakes near Westchester county NY

Irishsam

Hi Slalom ski enthusiasts.

I am moving to Hudson Valley-Westchester county New York and am looking for a waterski lake to drop in boat within an hour or so from where we are looking to relocate. I am also looking to connect with Slalom Skiers who want to get a group together to meet and ski. I have the boat we can use anytime will trailer or store near the lake or whatever works.

Thanks in advance for all info. lets make it happen

Sam B

I already talked to them and may go that route. I was hoping to use my boat and do it a little less formal and find a spot to ski early with group plus be able to take my son wakeboarding and tubing but yes the Twin lakes crew may be my best option. Am still looking for a lake that may work even if I join there. Thanks Ryan

• Baller
@irishsam following this thread- I have a boat and course in Southern VT where my girlfriend and I live full-time but when/if she gets called back into work at PepsiCo near White Plains we will likely be getting an apartment down there and spending a few days a week in the area. Would be great to find some folks to ski with in that area!

@VermontSkier Let's stay in touch for sure. Wanna set up a place and group to ski with for next spring. Boat is back home in storage but I can bring it here when water warms up. Twin Lakes does seem like a great group but I would like to do water stuff other than just running the course so an alternative lake and group of skiers would be good.