Binding Help

jhkiefer

Hi all, coming back on here as I found the proper bag of screws that came with my front binding (2011 HO alpha boot).

I purchased this boot second-hand new so there is no manual that came with it. What order do these screws and nuts go in? THANK YOU! :)

vtyigv5vrtdr.jpg

ju7atlcxndnh.jpg

@Broussard okay great. my binding has sliding slots on the front and back, and individual holes in the middle. The metal piece slots into the ski itself, then you screw the other two into that? Wouldn't the binding not be flush with the ski then but instead resting on the surface of those pieces? Sorry if this is unclear

• Baller
Guessing that you have a HO animal boot. The metal piece goes between the plate and ski and the smaller end slots into the aluminum plate. The theory is that this helps with ski flex. Some people discard the metal piece and just screw the plate down tight to the ski.

• Baller
The little T shaped washer on the right should be placed (as pictured) with the small part facing the binding. The idea is that when you tighten the binding screw it will bottom out on the T shaped washer so that the binding plate can "slide" and allow the ski to flex more naturally. Many people do not use them and just screw the plate directly to the ski.