30 Days Until BOS Cash Prize returns to Whitestone

WLE

Whitestone is excited to be hosting the BOS Cash Prize along with our 3-Event 'Summer Starter' Record in just 45 Days.

If you skipped last year you don't want to miss the fun and excitement that culminates with the Head to Head finals on Sunday.

Who knows Horton might repeat his 38'off 'Rico' again! This year we have wakehouse.com as title sponsor and contributing a bunch of great giveaways during the two days. Whitestone will be the first record event to use S-Line ropes. And Saturday evening will feature locally produced craft beer from Talking Rock Brewery. https://talkingrockbrewery.com

• Baller
I don't know who talked me into it but I will be there and hopefully will get to take more of @Horton 's money this year! Though I will settle to watch him Rico a 38 on the magic waters of Whitestone Lakes!

• Baller

@Booze yes Lyman's was originally scheduled June 18-19 but something came up and it was moved up a week to the same weekend. It's unfortunate but it happens as schedules change/conflict. Fortunately AL, GA, TN and SC have plenty of skiers to feed these events.

Would like your chances in the 'Head to Head' finals, maybe next year?

• Baller

It's all coming together for the event ---- 30 days WOW, lots of work to get ready but it will be a lot of fun too. Official's shirts are in, S-Lines are prepped and ready. Big thanks to Wakehouse for stepping up and helping out. There are going to be some great give-aways during the weekend. We look forward to seeing the entire @Horton clan again too.

5o63jfri6rwo.png

• Baller
I’ve been to hundreds of tournaments over the past 25+ years, and I can state without doubt that the combination of having a world class ski site along with the head to head cash prize format makes it a great experience…….You don’t want to miss this tournament.

• Baller

Only a few slots left for the BOS Cash Prize at Whitestone, it's shaping up to be a great weekend. AND we are super pumped to have The Woodies Duo performing their Classic Rock from 5-8pm Saturday evening, plus our friends from Talking Rock Brewery will be pouring their locally produced brews including a Georgia Red Clay amber, their classic pilsner and a Nice hazy IPA from 4-9pm along with SmokeHouse Country Grill and The Shack of Ellijay food trucks on site. And of course @Horton will take the stage about 7pm to announce the finalists for the Head-to-Head event that takes place at Noon on Sunday.

• Baller

A big thanks to Mr Horton and his minions in “Whoville” (aka Whitestone) for putting on an incredible tournament. It was hard to top the success of last year, but we managed to pull it off. Incredible two days of skiing. 29f1pdqjwvc2.jpeg

• Baller

Thanks to John and the Whitestone Club for a great event. I can't tell you how much work they did to make this a great weekend. The skiing was good but the atmosphere with the food and music was impressive! The officials did a great job as everything went pretty much flawlessly.

The best thing of all for me was to see the kids and young adults having so much fun. There were a lot of impressive 3 event performances from the kids.

Thanks again to the Whitestone Club, best event I have been to in a long time.

• Baller
Thank you to all the skiers and judges! Congrats to @EricKelley on winning his bracket. In the 'top scorer' bracket we had 3 skiers run into 39' one setting a 3-ball PB!! -- Big shout out to @Sedge for the amazing S-Lines.