Gloersen

• Baller_

I seen Andy do it at 34 mph. on Robin Lake..

Lester was driving, we sat down each end for a full 90 seconds or more. there on a Thursday after hours practice mostly masters work crew, me and Less was checking out boats.

Andy was riding one of his home cooked grey top SixAm skis.

truly exceptional day for me I watched from the boat for the first time a 41 pass. then when Andy finished he went into the work room grabbed my screw gun, un mounted his bindings and handed me the ski said here! it worked for me!

• Baller_

@mike_mapple yep six am cause I broke it in half at a towboat test when they were testing alternative other then round gate buoy,

foam noodle for a entry gate. I cut the gate when the fin entered into the foam the ski completey lost directional stability.. the ensuing crash left me with a broken right ear drum and a bloody nose and cut lip. had one half of the ski still connected and the back boot and tail of the ski floating.

your dad had to get in-between me and the guy that thought the foam noodle was a good idea.

I do still have one of those hand made carbon Mapple . I got it out and rode it two years ago..

back to whom can 41 on Robin lake..