Vests similar to Goode Power Vest

drewski16

• Administrators

@drewski16 No Goode is really the only source for this sort of thing. I do know that some skiers have made home made versions.

Fluid Motion does sell this thing...https://fluidmotionsports.com/collections/parts/products/fm-slalom-harness I do not know how much value it has. Does not make sense to me.

• Baller

get the power vest or find one used if you're recovering from an injury.  I skied with it after a shoulder injury...couldn't believe the loads that it took like it was nothing.  It makes you ski a little different than normal, but it worked great for about 6 months for me. And when you're done, there's always a willing buyer ready for it.

• Baller

Liquid d nailed it.  Buy it, it works. It just works. Allowed me to ski after a bad shoulder injury. I didn’t think it was possible. As a bonus, it will establish good muscle memory in a “hips forward” stay stacked” sort of way.  The design is quite brilliant.  

And if you are fortunate like I was to be able to stop using it, you can seek it easily although I would not do it.  I like the insurance of having it available. 

As great as it is, I do t use it unless I have to for the simple reason of comfort.