Clarion Head Unit Compatibility in Nautique 200's

Booze

• Baller

What do you mean by "Nautique driver display/control bus"? Do you mean the LINC screen in the 200?

The audio interface between the LINC screens and Clarion stereo's is something fairly proprietary. I'm not sure if the same interface as the Clarion remotes. 

What year 200? Is it the original LINC screen, LINC 2.0, or LINC Panoray?

• Baller
8 hours ago, LK_skier said:

Watching with interest as my factory 2015 head unit can't talk to the Linc screen now - it never has since I bought it - It works from the head unit but not the linc screen controls unfortunately.

IIRC there is different LINC firmware for Clarion vs. whatever other brand they used.  

• Baller
7 hours ago, mlange said:

IIRC there is different LINC firmware for Clarion vs. whatever other brand they used.  

That's right. Clarion, then Fusion starting in 2014, and then Kilpisch in the latest Mastercraft's. Fusion was by far the best. Everyone hates Kilpisch in the newest boats. 

A 2010 will be the original LINC and there is no firmware for the original LINC to support anything but Clarion. Matter of fact, the original LINC is no longer available as a repair part, if you need to replace the LINC screen in an early 200, there is an upgrade kit to install a LINC 2.0 screen. But it's about $5k.

My 200 has the original LINC and the Clarion stereo, and I was at the ski club today and turned it on to see if it even worked. We never use it at the ski club. It did actually work, and I could control it from the LINC screen. I didn't have time to look at the connection between the LINC screen and the Clarion head unit. But I'll look at it later this week or early next week.