Is Tsixam crazy?

tsixam

• Baller

Today I skied the first pass of the year. No wind but it was raining a little, water and air temp 40F. It was really cold and my finger nails felt like they were ripped off. But it was fun! My wife thinks I am crazy. Is she right or am I just a little bit over enthusiastic about waterskiing?  

Tsixam

• Baller_

That is what the windshield is for, keep the rain drops off the driver!  Good job.

Keep the goggles in the bag for the errant thunderstorm, newspaper bags for the feet and dry suit scuba gloves for the polar bear ski runs.

• Baller

Yes, I hope I grow a lot more hair on my chest, from skiing in lousy conditions. This weekend was much better. The water was 48,2 and air about 51. It almost felt like a summer ride compared to the weekend before. It is amazing how fast you get your timing and feeling back. The first pass you feel like a complete beginner, then after three passes it feels like 38 is just around the corner.   In the poll, 11 persons admit that they are just as crazy as I am. That is comforting.

544 people think that my wife is wrong and that I am just devoted to waterskiing. ( I wonder if John has anything to do with that figure?). 3 persons obviously know who I am./vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif

Tsixam