West Palm

rryker

Some of my ski buddies and myself are going to Miami to ski with Arturo Nelson at the Miami Ski Club and was wondering if we could possible talk someone into a pull at Okeeheelee Park in West Palm Beach. Have gas money!

5/8-5/9

rrykeratfenceonlinedotcom

Randy Ryker

Thanks

• Baller

How many are in your "group?" I will be there from 5:00pm to dark on the 8th (baring unforseen injury or work or...) and can pull one of you. The issue right now is that it's a Nationals year for us and it's crowded every night (and day from what I hear), so getting my two sets in is getting more difficult. I would be happy to ask some of my friends if they could also fit one of your guys/gals in for a set.

I do not know who skies on Friday, my weekday skiing is Tue and Thu nights. I'm sure if you can come out earlier, there would be a number of skiers there that might offer you a pull.

It's amazing how many people have come out of the woodwork to ski here since we announced Nationals would be here...

• Baller

Brent,

It's both. We have a lot more people spending time here than I've ever seen before. However, tonight was not very crowded for some reason. We only had one usable lake though as they were surveying the North South lake for this weekend's record tournament and it was quite breezy from the East. The weekend was a mix, with some spans of time with maybe 6 boats and others with 16 (13 can park). The north lakes were also busy with the 5th lake slalom course in pretty constant use. We always have more skiers when we're hosting Nationals, but this year just seems a bit more than 2004/5 was.

Still, with all the locals skiing here, Randy and his friends might be able to squeeze in a set. It really depends on how busy it is that particular day and what time they show. As I said, I'd be willing to offer a set.

Roger,

Thanks for the invite, may take you up on it. How will I be able to find you if we make it out to the park?

I was there at Nationals in 04 and had a great practice then just flat choked in the tournament. I have been to embarrassed to ski there since then.

• Baller

Randy,

Everyone knows who I am, so just ask. I have a 2002 White hull, red stripe, red top Nautique. If you mean where are the docks... Enter the Park and go to the Southwest corner where the East West lake and the North South lake meet and just walk over the hill. I get there around 5:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday nights though there is pretty much someone there the whole day.