who and why?

Dirt

• Baller
This was Horton's halloween costume 1989 at NLU (ULM now). I believe he dressed up like this by choice. I am not sure (or can't say) if alcohol was involved. I have many more pictures of him from his younger days but am afraid to post them due to threat of retaliation. I am sure others have pictures of Horton. Feel free to post them. He likes it.

• Baller

JT was a great jumper. I hate to admit slalom may have been his worst event. I agree with ShaneH....what the .... were you doing dressed as a bumblebee?? I also want to know why you were wearing a jumpsuit and a bicycle helmet in your dorm room.

• Baller
JTH was a kick arse jumper, can't deny it.  great tricker also.  We all loved to watch two indians jump collegiate (JTH) because it was sweet and (*****) because he ate huge shite all the freakin time.  Fill in the Blank and guess the crasher.

• Administrators
Never forget my first College event. BS cracked his ribs on the top of the ramp at Frameswitch. Year later same weekend he did it again. Talent and control of agression do not always go together. Dude was a hell of a skier when he was not trying to beat me or to hungover to walk.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can