Shane, How's the new boat?

thager

• Baller
Glad it's working for you! Muffin took very good care of it. Saw in the Cottonwood picture that you ride the Elite with RS-1 bindings. I am on the same setup so I guess we could be twins! Except of course I am older, uglier, bowlegged and still ski like a hack. Also note that I have a USAWS approved handicap since I ski with Mark occasionally.

That boat rocked. Thager is a 6.5 guy that gets beat up by ZO. It would be nice skiing in Houston right now with dual 08 Nautiques to choose from every day. Lets see, red and black or blue and black? Right now its 44F and rain all day. We wont see 60F for 2 weeks. Bad back, no boat, freezing cold and no more day light.

• Baller

I know! We haven't had this many choices in a while. Plus our other ski partner has a 2010 RLXI coming.  We've been having to dodge rain drops for a week, though!

ZO switch harness and a jump switch will be here today so I can pull the A&M jumpers this week.

• Baller

And we have the first casualty. No, MS......... not the boat. But this cute thing with big PFD's wanted to go to the big lake and hang out since the weekend was supposed to be so nice. So we skied Saturday morning and then I moved the boat over to Lake Conroe and she and I went to one of the waterside restaurants for a late lunch. Which turned into a little bar hopping, dinner, and then watching a band at one of the waterside bars. So this pretty little thing gets completely hammered and I realize I need to take her home about 9pm. So we get back in the boat and head back to the truck/trailer. Well, she was being a little drunkenly obstinant when we got there and wouldn't get out of the boat. So I put it on the trailer and she still wouldn't get out. So by this time I was a little irritated and decided to just leave her back there for a while. LOL. So we get up to the highway that leads back towards the ski lake and I decide to give her one more chance to get out. Well, she does. But she tries to get out up by the windshield, misses the trailer step, pitches forward onto the concrete and knocks herself clean, smooth, eyes rolled back in her head OUT! WTF?!?!?! I'm talking total yard sale........shoes go two different directions, her purse contents scatter. And I'm standing there on the side road thinking that this is one of those "Oh sh$t!" moments.  There are cars driving by, putting on their brakes. Great. Just what I need, someone to call the cops. So I pick her up, drag her down the side of the highway to the truck, throw her knocked out a$$ into the back floorboard, grab as much of her crap off the shoulder as I can and HAUL A$$ out of there.  So here I am with this completely knocked out cold chick in my back floorboard with her ass up in the air driving down the highway. GREAT! I figure I better put the boat up before taking her to the emergency room, though. So I'm backing it in my storage since I didn't have time to take it back to the boat lift at the ski lake. Finally, she starts to mumble somewhat incoherently. But by the time I make it back up towards town, she's in the back calling me names and wondering what ran over her. LOL. Calling my friends for advice was fruitless, as they just laughed uncontrollably and even got their wives on the phone to hear the story again. So in the end I took her home and dumped her on my couch. She woke up about 9am yesterday and said "What the hell happened to my wrist?!?!" Her damn head didn't even hurt! I think her wrist might have been badly sprained or maybe even slightly fractured. But apparently, the alkeehol padded her brain and kept it from being rattled too badly. :) Don't try this at home.......I am a trained professional.

• Baller

Horton, I told her you probably still had that college bee suit. :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/2gofaster/Stuff/NadineBee.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/2gofaster/Stuff/NadineBee.jpghttp://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/2gofaster/Stuff/NadineBee.jpg

Oh, and I stayed up most of the night and made sure she was ok.

• Baller

Shane,

No wonder you called on Sunday. Wish I would have seen the call to hear this first hand. I think you may get rights to stay in the clubhouse back again after this one. Keep her around for the next hurricane.

Darwin, 

Obviously these PFD's were built for competition and recreation. I'm fairly sure any Coast Guard Seaman would grant instant approval for either purpose.

ma