Shout out for Coble Ski School

slalom frog

• Baller
I have been visting Coble's for the last 3 years, once in the spring and once in the fall.  If anyone is looking for a nice place to ski on the east coast, I would suggest giving them a try.  Great site with great people and instruction has always made for a great experience for me.  In my opinion they do a great job with all levels of slalom and I thought I would share my experience with the group.

• Baller

Andre-

I did get some sets coached by April, I think I have everytime.  I was also coached by Chris Eller and Daniel Kennedy.  I was working on my 28' and 32' off by smoothing out my turn instead of just jamming it around the ball.  Much, much cleaner now and much more consistent!

I am the same slalom frog. 

Mike

• Baller

We have been to Coble's several times also and it has always been a great experience.  I have been coached by April but find Daniel Kennedy to be just as good.  Daniel is April's coach and really knows his stuff.  April has been really great with my kids.  My daughter was struggling to get up on 1 when we were there over the summer and April made sure to be in the boat with her for at least 1 set every day.

My kids can't wait to go back next year which is great because it gets me there also/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif

• Baller
I went to a Daniel Kennedy clinic this summer.  He was able to zero in on exactly what I needed to do to improve my technique, get wide, and keep a tight line.  I've been much more consistent this summer after his clinic.  I've only run 32 off a couple of times, and once was while being coached by him.  He gets a high recommendation from me.