Pull in Sydney Australia

MAD11

Mad

Have a look at Stoney Park , north of Sidney. Check out the google earth map with all the ski sites.It's on there. Link is on this site. They sponsor Karina Knowlan, a local girl!! Thats where she did all her formative years skiing. Looks a nice facility, look at the website.( Google Stoney Park)

They have a winter (summer for them) coach called Greg Perry, I know Greg from Extreme-Gene in Spain. He works the Northern Hemisphere summer at Extreme-Gene, Cordoba, Spain ( Matt Southam's place). He has coached me for the last four years.  Top technician!!  (Extreme is well worth a visit if you fancy some European skiing. Matt know's his stuff and has a good team)

Wish I could join you.

Roberto 

Ive driven from Sydney to port mc where Stoney park is. Its about 7 hour drive (in a very old car) very easy to get to considering im of the "sat nav generation" and cant use a map to save my life. fantastic driving get to see some incredible sights. Stoney`s is one of the most beatifull sights i have ever seen, skiing while kangaroos watch you is unreal. or you can get a flight to port m think its about 100 Aussie Dollars from Sydney. got some very good coaches best skiing conditions you will ever get, what ever you do take some duct tape and under liners you will need both. something about the water there that shreds your hands quicker than anywhere else in the world, well worth it though!

• Baller

Thanks for the info. Looks like a great place. I am going to Parramatta for work and could possibly head to Stoney Park for the weekend depending on how things are going. Is there anything closer to Sydney that anyone knows about? Possibly a private site to bum a ride. I'm pumped to show off my new Strada in the Southern hemisphere.

• Baller

dsmart,

Did not even take it with me. Couldn't get in touch with any of the locals in Sydney at the ski club and no room at Stoney Park. They had a big wake board tournament going on the weekend I could have driven up there. Just worked, ate and drank way too much while I was there instead. Not so bad. Got some rides in at home the last two days. Weather sure was better in OZ.