Favorite slalom DVD

Tuney

Ok I am looking to get pumped up for the new season so I want a DVD. I have not seen any of the latest films so I am open for all suggestions. I am not overly interested in tricking or jumping or instructional stuff at the moment, but if that stuff is in there all is well as long as I can get my slalom fix.

So Majority rules. I'll pick up whichever DVD gets the most input. Just try to base your opinion on some wicked slalom aight? Cool

• Baller

Evolve, Edged 2, 32 accounts.  Any of those will want to make you break the ice tomorrow for sure.

Give me a call, i am sure I could work out a BOS deal for you on a package!

Thanks
TS

H2Oproshop.com

tadd at h2osmosis dot com

Edged I then Edged II.  Hands down the two best films.  My addicted 3 year old sons has even been watching them all winter long and at this point my wife is ready to throw him, me and the movies out of the house.  Come on spring!!!

Well Edged was the first one that started it all. Piggybacking on the shoulders of WS Mag's photo shoots has its advantages.

I really liked the style of 32 Accts so much so that we helped out with the project. JT night skiing shots are unreal. For anyone who doesn't own it we are listing the DVD on ebay ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270549165229#ht_1191wt_1081

I think we'll do a giveaway promo on FM's twitter soon too.