Terry Winter and Nick Parsons

Horton

• Administrators

Thanks to Robby at Sunset Ranch, BallOfSpray now has a number of technical articles from Terry Winter and Nick Parsons. If you have been watching the front page you will have seen one about every two weeks. Now you can find all of them easier by clicking on the tab called “Tech Articles” on the front page. http://www.ballofspray.com/tech-articles

Enjoy.

Thanks Robby! These are great articles and I really enjoy reading them! For anyone who has not had the privilege of skiing with Doug and Robby, do yourself a favor and book a week at Ski Sunset Ranch. The BEST site, conditions, and people!!

Thanks

Keith

I have a chance to ski with Terry in about 1 1/2 weeks at Sunset Ranch.  Has anyone skied with him?  My biggest concern is that it will be my 1st time on the water for the season.  Will I get enough out of the lesson?  But I guess it could break bad habits before they even start this season... 
Oh, and I can try out the Z7 ST!  The question is do I try the men's/unisex version or the 'pretty pink' women's version of the ski?  Do you know anyone that has been on the Diamond? 

Thanks  

• Baller
I had a couple lessons with Terry right at the beginning of the season a couple years ago. I was worried, because I definitely wasn't in mid-season shape, but the lessons were great. I got good stuff to work with throughout the season. Terry is a great coach. In my experience, he was pretty quiet the first couple sets, because he was watching closely. Then he really nailed what I needed to work on. I got a lot out of skiing with him. Try to watch him ski from the boat. That was a lesson in itself!