1st cut of the season!

h2odawg79

Leaves have fallen, almost all of them. I hate leaves when they fall. Honey do catch up time. I am making progress. Fix fence, paint garage,recycle, clean out garage, clean out attic, clean out basement, yadayadayada.......at least she is going away for 4 days. wife to Phoenix, daughter to NYC. Dad and son hangin'. Still, we can get alot done while they're gone. Not to mention, trash TV, beer and man-food.

• Baller

Dawg79.  Hope yours went well.  I'm 8 days post op and things are so much better than the first few days.  Can't wait to be able to start the PT in earnest, although I know I'll be questioning my sanity later for uttering those words.  Maybe I should save some pain killers for PT.

Now if I could only get some sleep......

Marco,

Good luck. Don't do any more than the PT tells you to do. Just more often. It will feel like you can do more than you should. I got caught washing my car the next day and my wife put me on house arrest.

Ham Wallace

• Baller
Thanks Ham- I'm not really sure what I am allowed to do right now, I won't go back for follow up until next week and haven't started PT yet.  I am basically letting pain be the guide for now, and am never letting my elbow get away from my ribs (good for ski training).  Just doing some range of motion things to keep my wrist and elbow from siezing up. 

• Baller

Marco,

Just followed this thread and saw your here in Colo. I am over in Colo Springs and am impressed with your lake.  Hope the surgury heals well and you have a great ski season next year. We too have,  last Saturday called it quits till April of next year now. Hurry up summer!!!

• Baller
Thanks!  They are telling me that I won't be back on the water until August, but I hope to beat that by a few months at least, although the last thing I will do is come back too early and risk reinjury.  Where do you ski in the Springs?