Cool Workout

454SS

I saw this workout on youtube, thought it might be useful for some waterski training, its a lot of strength and speed at the same time, tried it out today its tough, the bottom video shows the order and reps that he does.

Ain't much wrong with that kind of training! For me, this could be a great secondary option for my current program or a great whole body treat bi-weekly during ski season. 

However, I do prefer the program on the vid. clip in-titled: "NOW THIS IS CONDITIONING"... "Dragging that tire around, smackin' the sh#t out it with a sledge Hammer, workin' the 'ol Kettle Ball out in the fresh air would be Sweeeeeeeeet"! (I'd probably Look like a complete psychopath to the on Lookers though!) -come to think of it, that's how I Look to all the other skiers anyway... Laughing   

the switch pullup to chinup was one of the hardest for me that and the width of the soccer goal really improves your forearm strength. I think that any kind of mma training like this is excellent for waterskiing the high intensity strength and cardio i find work best for me as far ski training goes. Plus this workout is free as long as you can find a soccer post.