37 degree water, 48 degree air, 15 mph wind

SM

Keeping the feet warm is no problem, the FM hardshells are cozy. Hands are definitely and we usually put surgical gloves on top off our ski gloves but we didn't bother this time. The worst issue yesterday was the spray off the boat. We had significant chop on the lake and the 87 Mastercraft throws up some nasty spray in those conditions. You end up getting a serious ice cream headache. Soon as the water temp breaks 50 we'll switch to wetsuits and get the course in.

Not to hijack the thread but to add to the life jacket comments!  I have an oneil hybrid suit and I wear my eagle pull over tournament vest under it for warmth and rib protection.  Add's a little extra impact protection(not much but some) and it also adds a nice layer of insulation right around the core to help keep the body temps up.  Also for whatever reason it just doesn't feel right to NOT have a vest on!  Guess I have had to many bad crashes! 

We've been skiing in Sacramento for about a month. Yesterday it was 61 and the water was about 65 - no wind as you can see.  The three days before, however, were cold, windy and rainy.

http://web1.twitpic.com/img/86609342-3a341de6d6226b25a6f0823cc8275da7.4bc5e8e7-