1995 SN Trailer

SM

Brent and I recently purchased a 1995 SN Trailer and the serial number/details plaque has faded out. I have the serial number on the title and it starts with 1 CKB. The title says it is a correct craft trailer. Here's the questions. Is the trailer actually manufactured by CC? The insurance company doesn't seem to think so. What is the Gross vehicle Weight ratings and the Gross Axle weight Ratings (in pounds) for the trailer. And lastly, is there anything else on that label I should know about?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

• Baller
1995 was the last year for Correct Craft building their own trailers. The Ram-Lin trailers of that era look identical to the Correct Craft trailers. If you took the Ram-Lin decal off you would not be able to tell them apart from looking at them. You could end up with either one depending on the time of year you took delivery of the boat. I went to the Ram-Lin website. The trailers they build today resemble my 1994, but you can clearly see the modifications. On the 1995 if the tounge tilts up and down, and you have the big carpeted bow stop. At the time Correct Craft outsourced their trailer building to different companies in different regions around the country. They built them to their specs.