I think the site is really back this time

Horton

• Administrators

The last few days have been painfull with the site down. I believe that things are back to normal but need to talk to my new tech guy before I get too happy.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4-6ay9R-bLE/TA29V8hHBBI/AAAAAAAAC40/PM9pmefl3ac/s400/DSC_2325.JPG

From Paradise

• Baller
What I notice now is that when I bring the forum up, it shows me as not signed in. However, if I enter any discussion thread, it shows I am signed in and then stays that way throughout my session. Something is still not perfect, but the site is functional.

• Baller

"I would think that is your cookies. if you clear your cashe and then log back in that should take care of it "

No, it's not cookies. I tried clearing them and signing in again. I then went to another site. Then back to ballofspray.com, clicked on forums and (not logged in) showed again. Click on any thread link, and (logged in as Roger).

Then I closed IE8 and brought up Firefox. Same scenario exactly. If I leave the site while logged in, then return to the home page and click on Forums, it shows me not logged in. Then if I click on any thread, I'm suddenly logged in. This is not how it used to work...