MS- Are you out there?

JAL

I'm exploring an opportunity south of Minne  (Bloomington)...  Seem to recall you to be a resident expert....Wondering if I could get some insightfrom you about lake livin and slalom in the area.

Thank you!

JAL,

I live 1 hour south of the airport on a private lake with 6 homes on it and there are more lots FS. There are 4 private lake set ups within 1 hr of Minneapolis. There are lots of lakes to ski on with portables but we have lots of walleys up here also. I was on the best public water set up prior to moving to our lake but even then I had many days of waiting out jet skis and fisherman. To me it comes down to water time or driving time. I spend another 20 minutes on the road, but now I dont have to wait to ski, trailer a boat or wonder what the wind is doing on the course.

I can point you in the direction you need to go.       

MS,

What you described sounds very similar to area I currently live in MI.  Need to be on the water before 6 am, otherwise forget it.   I will be sure to reach out to you for advise if this opportunity develops into something.  Can't believe I'm considering going back north.

Thank you.