Goode Free Demo

Skihack

• Baller

Goode is now allowing a free Demo period for two weeks.

However, your charge card will be charged for the full price of the ski and/or bindings until the ski and/or bindings are returned to the factory in mint condition. Then the charge will be removed. Sounds somewhat risky to me and really not free as advertised. Anyone tried this demo program with good results?

• Baller

I tried one many years ago and it was a giant nightmare when I returned the ski. They didn't want to return the money. They said I put inserts in the ski. The ski came with inserts for Wileys. They did finally issue a credit on my card after many headaches.

I bet it is much better now. Many people have complained on these forums and Dave Goode has said he is making customer service/warranty a top priority. I never hear anyone complaining about the performance of his products. I know several people riding Goode skis and they love them.

• Baller
Well I finally decided to jump in, one free demo goode mid ride on its way to the UK in 5-7 Days (apart from shipping Charges), I,ve been deliberating for months and have been on the verge several times and pulled back, but I have watched various video,s and the Goode Skis certainly appear to do the business, but on the other hand the people I am watching are pretty damn good skiers, I really hope I like it, I do not really want the hassle of sending it back, if I do it will cost me about 380$ for the experience, that would be better thanthrowing away 1650$ so I think it is worth the money to find out if it will work for me.

• Baller
It's all in how the jaws and head of the caliper are angled. I believe that Dave Dipol builds the jaws on his slot calipers without that stupid radius edge that had always been on most calipers.  So you can truly use the slot caliper for a perfect length measurement using the jaws. 

• Baller
I have been communicating with karen@goode.com and mary@goode.com, I believe Karen is the boss lady, however both have been very helpful and responsive, communications have been impressive, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them.