Horton

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

D Wolters,

Between yourself and Bail, RadaR is dominating to date. Sultan will be pumped if he can claim this in the brochures. Think Horton is working on the winner getting an auto bid into the masters. Serious respect. BOS on the rise!

• Baller
I was boat judge when little Austin ran her pb, nuthin' better than one of the kiddos puttin out a big pb it was awesome and a bug thanks to Bailey for watchin my two yr old all day Sunday, I owe mad11 big time, next time I show no mercy, I'm runnin 41 and takin her down

• Baller

I noticed that we never heard the pterodactyl come out while Bailey was watching her.  It was only when you or Kim were watching her that the shreaking started, Ward.  Maybe you should just buy/borrow Bailey from MAD11 and move her to Olde Oaks.

For those of you who have never met the Pterodactyl, I would put her decibel level up against the Space Shuttle taking off, the tornado warning sirens going off in the midwest, or an F18 making a catapult launch. :)

• Baller

Shane,

Two things

-She is probably the only thing Kim & I have around we wouldn't sell. You get a little attached after awhile. Plus I get to ski more with her around.

-Bet you had to look up how to spell pterodactyl before posting.

• Baller

I tried to get a speech out of the winner before I left for the airport at 4am, but she wasn't very talkative. All I got was "Thanks to BOS, Eagle, and Radar for all the great support. Special thanks to T$." She has to treat him to BWW after this. Also, other than home she says, "Cottonwood is the best site on earth and were going back next year a bunch." Thanks JD. Hanging with everyone there makes the 6 hour drive seem short.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_fGDLCPUBceM/TKsZGrXw4vI/AAAAAAAAABs/kT7MOiA56ws/s144/DSC02432.JPG

• Baller

D,

You stop by anytime. Always welcome. Give me some notice and I'll even whip up a batch of crab cakes like only someone who grew up on the Chesapeake can for ya. Just don't tell Shane ur coming. Boy can eat for a little guy.

Marc

Marc,

Starting to look like the weekend of the 22nd, wife's B'day is the 26th.

Not sure if we're headed for the B&B, might go to the river walk

Don't worry about Shane, I've got Meuller's number. I'll get him to tell Shane about some Chick asking for him and he'll forget all about your crab cakes....well at least long enough for me to get out of town

I also want to congratulate the September winners.  Since we had the cash for first place, I decided to award the EZFintool to second place.  So David Wolters wins it.  Thanks to everyone that entered this summer, I think it was fun.  We have all winter to come up with ideas to make it better next year.  I will still do the discount for anyone that has entered this summer and wants to purchase a EZFT.  David, email me your mailing address at ezfintool@yahoo.com and I'll get your EZFT on the way.

Terry

• Baller

Terry- Thanks for sponsoring the challange. Unfortunately, I did not enter as I spent all summer trying to come back from injury (and alas, am re-injured again), but it was fun following the action!

For anyone who hasn't yet purchased an EZ Fin Tool, you should do it now!  It makes it incredibly fast and easy to get repeatable measurements every time, especially DFT.  They would make great christmas presents as well!

• Baller

Congratulations to Miss Austin! 

The challenge was a lot of fun especially at the end of the year when the season is winding down up here in the N.W.  The water temp drops about 2 degrees a day. 

Thanks for hosting a great tournament.

Matt McCuddy

• Baller
I'm in South Africa on business, but still got a Skype that the winner received her check today from BOS. She was pretty pumped. Was surprised though by the check being for the full amount. She was expecting Horton to subtract the cost a bottle of bourbon for Gallager's birthday gift. Hopefully she won't spend it all before I get home. Thanks!

• Baller
Dude, had it been you or I that won then JTH would have deducted a bottle of bourbon, there would have been a charge for cost of money,  a handling charge would have been added, a carbon fins surcharge would be on there, etc. We'd have gotten .12 out of that $200.  :)

• Administrators

I swear the carbon looks like I signed it. Might be press though. PayPal payment went out 5 minutes ago. Now we need to make sure Marc gives the cash to Bailey.

I just noticed that the check was filled out to Austin Bailey not Bailey Austin.... Gallagher and I may have been thinking more about leaving the country then paying bills ...