Horton's Yearly Lurker Message

Horton

• Administrators

There are less than 100 regulars who post here in the forum but there were almost 10,000 visitors this month. So 99% of you never post.

If you simply do not have questions or an opinion that is great and you are welcome to hang out.

On the other hand if you are just shy, come on in the water is warm.

I know there are some industry, pro skier, coach types out there that lurk. Come on guys, BallOfSpray is an easy way to get your message to the masses.

BOS is here for you guys to use.

• Administrators

Kona, 

My dad's place is off the 40 near Barstow. I am in Bakersfield

Behind,

2/3s of traffic is on the forum but I hope everyone visits the front page first.

Dave,

the price of your Strada just went up

• Administrators

OK you guys. This thread is not about you. It is hard to tell every one to join in when you guys are picking on each other.

Brent, I think you are funny

• Baller

For? 

Did you hear about the new laser guided steering system that is in testing?  I heard there were different parameters for when and how hard it corrects on you when you pull it off line.

http://www.ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-wink.gif

kidding - How would that be for generating a few posts?  BTW John  - do you have any more of those BOS stickers like the one on the Z7 you sent?  My kid's been asking for one.

• Administrators

Yes I have plenty of stickers. I always seem to have trouble shipping them. The new ones are 18". I need to work on that. Maybe ship rolled up in a tube.

Send me an email and I will send you something

This post has actually inspired me, a lurker for about 6 months now to actually create an account and post. I just got back into skiing after a 5 year injury related hiatus. 25 years old and my first summer back am already back up to 6 balls @15 off at 36mph. I learned about this site from another lurker who is so cal guy who actually convinced me that a little shoulder pain isn't a good reason to quit doing something you love.

Hopefully this will inspire other lurkers to come on out and enjoy the forum.