San Antonio, TX

Laz

• Baller

There's Guadalupe Ski Plex, in New Braunsfels. Contact KennyG@satx.rr.com . He might can hook you up.

Utopia River Ranch is in San Marcos. Trent Finlayson lives on site.  Marc Austin(MAD11 on here) can probably hook you up with his number or email.

And then there's Aquaplex in Buda, where MAD11. I'm sure he'd give you a pull or two if he's not in Canada.

• Baller

Wasn't there a place just east of SA called Frameswitch?

I was looking to ,ove there about 15 years ago and it was an undeveloped site that was used for wild boar hunting.

Aquaplex up in Austin was the other spot I looked at.

• Baller

I'm Sure Ted or I can give you a ride when your there. Glad to do it. Schedules are hard to predict so give us some notice when it gets closer. SMMR is closer to San Antonio so if your crunched for time we can help set you up there instead. 

Shane, I'm done in Canada for awhile. Who knows where it will be next. In Cape Town right now with no ski. Seems windy this time of year anyway so I left the Vice at home. A little nervous. Darwin is staying at the house for nationals while I'm gone and the Vice isn't locked up. Way cooler than that 2 ball special he's riding. Hope it's there when I get back.