Austin Abel video on homepage

6balls

• Baller

Didn't know of Austin Abel, probably some of you do.  On BOS homepage is vid of him rocking a Razor thru 39 off. 

http://ow.ly/3sRbC  

Googled him and according to article below he is getting pretty serious, and has some physical advantages to boot...he's 6 foot 8!

http://islandconnectionnews.com/?p=1989

Took delivery of my Razor today...if only it were spring!  

• Baller
Austin is a regular ski partner of mine, and as good a ski partner as you could ask for. He works very hard on his skiing and has added 6 buoys to his score every year I've skied with him which has been about 3 years. He has a great attitude all the time, I have never seen him down. If any of you out there are looking for a super person to represent a product in the water ski world, you won't go wrong with Austin....I promise. The 6' - 6" height estimate is low.

• Baller_

Some of you my not know this but Austin comes from a true waterski industry back ground as his Great great grand father was the founder of Correct Craft, his great grand father is none other then Mr. Ralph Meloon.

Good kid that has applied himself to the sport. When Austin comes on site he is a very likeable and a helpfull young man. His younger brother is a pretty fair three event skier also.

• Baller_

"Are you sure? Ralph Sr. goes WAY back with Hortons "

Pretty sure! After 20 years of associating, working and traveling with Mr Ralph I know the family pretty well.  Mr Ralph has many Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. Mr. Ralph still gets around pretty well as he is in his early nintey's and still try's to come into his office at the factory every day. The Meloon's and Able's are involved with our sport in many ways, and have been for many years. Austins Aunt is the 2011 US Master's tournament director.