MAD11 on the X7

Old MS Accout

• Baller

MS

Seems like a really good ski. Haven't had enough time to focus on it. Heading to Peru now with the X7 and the Warp in the bag. Most exciting thing so far is we saw and chatted with Willy A. in the Houston airport. (I'm counting on that being some form of good luck or a positive sign) and the plane has the new lay down seats in 1st class. Starting off right. I may not even ski now so I don't mess up the trip. I'll send back updates.

Marc

• Baller

MS,

Heading home tonight. The Warp was not up for the trip this time and after 4 practice sets had to jump on the X7 for the tournament. Had never skied on it in anything close to warm water. Was high 80s here. First round not so good and ski did not turn on my on-side. Also was feeling pretty sick from something in the water for sure.  Moved the fin forward between rounds. 2nd Rd hit 2 ball at 38. Ski still not coming around on my on-side, but better. Moved the fin further forward. Got a good start at 38, was much better at 2 this time, but still slower than I like. Going in the right direction and got 4. Ski feels unbelievable stable. It is not slow at all compared to my expectation. It feels like it will just keep skiing and try to stay with you even when you make a mistake.  If the on-side keeps getting better think we may have a real winner here. Heading back to cold water now and just running back to backs. Guess we will know more in May. I'm going to keep riding it now. Especially since Jeff put a Silver Spray Sports sticker on the thing before I went out. Those look expensive so hate I to waste one.

No complaints about this trip at all. Have never skied a tournament in January so scores didn't seem to matter much to me. The people here treated us fantastic and we would definitely come back. Awesome site!