tsixam

• Baller

It happens to me too on one of my computers, but not the other, so i assumed it was a computer setting.  I checked the "save form data" box on the delete browsing history window, and it seemed to fix the double log in problem, but the "remember me" function still doesn't work, and I have to log in every time.  I assume that is a compter setting issue as well, but haven't found it yet.

John- When you go to log on and hit "proceed", it takes you back to the forum page but you are not signed in.  Log in again and it takes you to the discussions vs catagory window, and then you're in.  Again, i think it is a computer, not website problem.

• Baller

No specific message asking me to sign in, just clicked on  "sign in"  and when clicked it prompted me for my name and password, which I entered and was directed back to the forum page which looked the same as before.  Nothing happened when I clicked on the "add a comment" icon so i couldn't post.

It said "Howdy Stranger" in the top right even after I tried to log in.  I would assume a successful log in would have changed that to "Howdy Marco"??

• Administrators

I think everyone has to sign in when they get to the forum every time.

If you are signing in on the front page.... that does nothing unless I have you set up to blog.