Strada Boot Placement on Strada Ski

Texas6

• Baller
My apologies in advance for this question as I'm sure you've heard it before ad nauseum, but I need a little help. Just got my Strada in the mail and was going to take the Strada boots off my RS-1 and mount them on the new ski. I read on Radar's website that Rossi recommends 28 3/4'ths for the placement of the front boot on the 66" ski. I assume that is 28 3/4'ths from the front tip of the ski to the very front of the boot? Just want to make sure I get this one exactly right. Many thanks in advance

Texas,

Measure 28 5/8s from the tail of the ski to the stitching on the back of the front boot. You will need to have your back boot removed to measure, put back on and mount. From memory, it should be the second hole from the back (the holes around the rear of the front boot).

• Baller
If you are using the sequence plate with Strada boots, I suggest when you have the rear boot off the plate that you make a reference line 90 degrees across the plate where the back of the front boot sits on the plate. Use the upper set of stitching on the back of the boot to make the reference line. The next time you want to measure, all you have to do is use the reference line and you will not have to remove the plate and rear boot.

• Baller
Fantastic, Thanks guys....I presume I could have figured whether it was the front or the back if I would have actually put a tape measure on it, but the rest of the detail I would have missed. This is very helpful, thank you

I am not using strada boots, I have reflex front with a reflex r-style in the back, so I have no stiching. So is the measurement to the back of my heal or the back of the boot? I know my boots don't match the topic "Strada Boot Placement on Strada Ski". Sorry for the confusion. I mounted the boots 29.5 off the tail of my ski to the back of my front boot. I did that correctly, correct? I don't know where the stiching is on the stradas so it's confusing me.

Thank you for all the help.

I bought the ski new "2010" a few weeks ago, I moved the bindings to 29.5". Big difference, I'm loving it!! I don't feel like I'm riding the back of the ski nearly as much, also a lot less tip rise. I moved the plate back probably 1 and 1/4 inch. Rides like a completely different ski.