Horton for President 2012

Horton

• Administrators

Politicians tell the people whatever ... for votes. I was thinking about running for president in 2012. Below are a few ideas I have to get your votes.

Water Skiing to become national sport

Repeal all tax on boat gas and ski gear

Repeal the beer tax

Bob LaPoint on the Mt Rushmore

Give Minnesota to Canada

Repeal the metric system

Mandate that Sports Illustrated feature Alex Laurentano in a bikini

• Baller_
So the Reflecting Pool at the Washington Monument will be reconfigured to accommodate a slalom course and jump? Tow boat becomes "Navy One"? Hey, wait a minute. California politicians with two balls get in enough trouble. I can't imagine what one with six would do!

Lpskier

• Baller_
Gets my vote accept for the MN part. Beer would be to expensive. Would add that government subsidies should be given for boat and ski purchases. Why not, they subsidise everything else!

• Baller_
You have to defend the homeland of waterskiing dontcha know. It was invented up dar in dat part of da country. Ya can't lose your history to a bunch of Crazy Canadians. Ya sure ya betcha.

• Baller

"I say make jetskis a legal game for hunting like duck season."

I'd vote for that platform. Hell, I'd volunteer as a campaigner if Horton would go so far as to lift the lead shot ban on jetskis. 5-bag limit (per day).

• Baller
Minnesota has way to much natural water skiing and fishing territory to give up. I would not need to live on a lake there. I would have a portable slalom course, and when a lake gets too busy, pull out the boat and go to another lake.

• Baller
Louisiana is pretty closed off to small beer companies, magic hat #9 is the bomb, but you can't buy it here, make sure when ur pres. to change that. Or better yet just bring some with you when you drive thru georgia, alabama, or ms.