Shane Hill is not chicken but ...

Horton

• Administrators

And where is Ward, Darwin, Austin.... Heck where is Terry?

Please tell me it is not the $5 entry fee keeping you away. The Prize is a $135 Eagle vest.

• Baller
I ski in alabama and need a new jacket, and am currently physically handicapped. Some say mentally as well. I love donations. In case you were looking for a worthy cause.

There is a reason I have not moved south. I blame it on the economy but in reality, I have seen some of the most bizarre crap in La, and Tx. Lots of people with lots of issues. Yall talk funny down there.There are two things that are great about winter, it keeps the redneck, toothless looking people away and you can work on the turn islands in the winter. Yesterday we were given to Canada and today we are third world. You guys crack me up.

Ham,

Tenn rocks.

• Baller

@MattP and @Ham I heard he wanted to go to Alabama, but the money was to good at Auburn.

@MS unfortunately I got news for you. There are rednecks everywhere. It is just harder to tell the difference down here, because everyone talks funny.

• Baller

I'm in. The insults did it. I will also donate the vest to a kid in a 3rd world country if I win. If Dawg wins I will carry his to the 3rd world country for him and give it to the kid since I'm going to one every week these days. Actually going to those countries is why I probably don't have a chance to win. Not skiing very much.

Still think you suck for not letting in last years champion. Talk about chicken.