Wilson Brothers Coaching

bmiller3536

• Baller

I have recieived coaching from the Wilson brothers, their coaching was top notch, great knowledge and passion for the sport, I went with two other individuals of varying levels, everywhere from 30 mph 15' off to 34 mph 35 off and everyone was extremely happy with the coaching we received. The three of us have already booked our holidays to go back and ski with the Wilson Brothers. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to improve their skiing and have a great time doing it.

Cobber

• Baller
Myself and a friend just got back from 2 days of skiing with Brooks Wilson. He is very, very good (and reasonable!). Extremely attentive, and knowledgeable. He is very good at communicating his ideas, and is fun to work with. His lake is awesome as well! I highly recommend him.

So I have had a full week to apply the advice I received from the Wilson Bros. and I have to say I am quite impressed.

I do not get many lessons, perhaps one a year, and I was a little skeptical of the wilson bros. based on their age. Boy was I wrong, they are far beyond their years in coaching. They gave me tips and advice I had not heard before (atleast the way they were describing it) and they were simple small tweaks that made a HUGE difference. They helped me get over a plateau and I am planing to post a monster score for the July Slalom Challenge. If they are nearby I would absolutely recomend a lesson it is well worth the time. These dudes are driving around in a truck all over the country trying to grow the sport. How awesome is that

I did manage to embarrass myself with a nasty header going through the GATE at -28. Worst fall in a couple years

Also got to see Casey take a set from the boat, kid can rip

• Baller

Brooks is a great coach. He almost always coaches at my place when I am on long trips and I get great feedback. He rocks and has a good rapport with people. HE will be at our H2O Training Center starting July 18th through the Wednesday before the Malibu Open. Come ski with him.

Seth Stisher

H2OTrainingCenter.com and H2OProShop.com