Attn: So Cal Ballers! 6 RD SLALOM AT THE GREAT - 8/27 & 28/11 and then Party at Ghost Skiers House

Horton

• Administrators

There is still room for the Greal Lakes Tournaments in Newberry. It is 2 - Three round tournaments.

I love this lake and the people that put on this event.

If you have never skied a tournament, Great Lakes would be a good first event.

The Ghost Skier may be unaware of the party so just show up at his house with beer and tell him you are lost.

• Baller
Too far. As far as best ski site, I almost forgot Cottonwood, Divorce, Dream, Caroline, Quickset, Ski Ranch, Levee's Edge, Jonestown, Olde Warde's Pond, Liquid Zone, Liberty, Pleasant Oaks, Bel Aqua and Stillwater. Those are just this year. I think Matt Brown may be right about us being spoiled. I would have been unhappy with the Nationals conditions though. I left out Cedar Ridge only because I didn't ski there, the Ball of Hair did. Great Lakes does ski well. A lot of PBs there.

I won't be there...the ribs are proving to be quite an annoying set back...Tried to ski and ended up with tears in my eyes after I got up :( Plus I have a bachelorette party this weekend. Great site though! Wish I could be there...have fun :)