Nano Twist Settings

Horton

• Administrators
190 - 195 I have what ever ski Dave picked so....it should be right. Maybe is is a 65.. I will look when I get home. Need to set it up tomorrow

• Administrators

according to the Goode website the 66 inch mid the front binding should be at 29 1/2. I want to avoid moving the bindings too much because of dual lock. I think Dave set the fin up for me but I totally forgot to ask about binding settings.

I was a little surprised when I looked at the good website to see that Dave picked the larger stiffer ski for me. I guess he was assuming that Dirt would steal my ski anyway.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this thing is all about.

• Baller
Horton, that steal it comment was mean and hurtful. I will borrow the ski and set it up for you. I will supply the dual lock so you don't need to waste any money on it. I will take a reasonable number of rides on it, 15-20. I may or may not return it to you.

When I got my Goode Nano Twist Mid 65" 188 AMP I called Goode for the fin numbers since they were not listed on the web site. Slot caliper numbers are 6.820 2.445 0.725 Wing at 8*. Mine came from the factory perfect except DFT was too far forward. Chad runs similar numbers except likes his depth at 2.497. Boot numbers are the same as the 9900 Mid.

• Baller

Horton, I am riding the same ski right now. Trying to get if figured out. With a slot caliper I am at:

.719 dft (just moved back to this yesterday after falling off the back several times at Katy)

6.804 length jaws

2.50 depth

8 degrees small wing

boots 29 5/16

The colder the water gets the further back the fin seems to be liking. Going to jump back to .709 today.

Chad's 65" numbers were way too much tip for the 66" ski when we set it up together and skied.

Ventral made it feel stuck under me. No ventral right now.

• Administrators
I have two rides with the bindings at 29 1/2. Dave sent me an email saying I should be at 29.25. I am trying that next. The on side turn is a little radical for me with the current settings but only 2 sets so we will see.

• Baller
Same here just moved the binding back to 29 1/8 from 29 1/4 yesterday ditched the factory settings went with 6.820, 2.50, 7.20, 7 degrees with ventral skied today ski was a lot free in turns, without so much tip in the perturn, were before it was harder to get wide.