Greg Badal 34 MPH Video @ 1/4 Speed

Dirt

• Baller

Here is a video of Greg Badal @ 1/4 speed. The quality is not great. I am trying to download a 14 GB (since last night) to see if the AVI file is better quality. If it is I will post the link.

Here is the link to the same video saved in AVI. It is 14+GB. Looks the same to me.

• Administrators

I have sent out a few emails already but lets just do it here. I am looking for any high quality pro-skier video shot in HD at 60 frames per second or greater.

I prefer to have the footage sent to me directly. I will slow it down.

For the next month, anyone can upload with the below link. I may keep this service long term but it is not free.

http://www.ballofspray.com/video/up-load

If you have all the stuff and want to do it your self I am still happy to have it here.

• Administrators

I have sent out a few emails already but lets just do it here. I am looking for any high quality pro-skier video shot in HD at 60 frames per second or greater.

I prefer to have the footage sent to me directly. I will slow it down.

For the next month, anyone can upload with the below link. I may keep this service long term but it is not free.

http://www.ballofspray.com/video/up-load

If you have all the stuff and want to do it your self I am still happy to have it here.

• Baller
Amazing video. Last summer a friend shot video of me running 28, 32, 35, and 38 (albeit with 4 hours of sleep and a nasty tequila hangover!). Nevertheless, when I watched it at full speed it looked pretty good all things considered. However, when it was slowed down I almost couldn't stand to watch it because it looked like I was literally all over the place on the ski. Watching Greg and Terry Winter at quarter-speed is unbelievable! If you look that good quarter-speed, you are doing everything right. It is eye-opening to see, and it creates a new personal goal -- to look good skiing at one-quarter speed!

• Baller
Amazing video. Last summer a friend shot video of me running 28, 32, 35, and 38 (albeit with 4 hours of sleep and a nasty tequila hangover!). Nevertheless, when I watched it at full speed it looked pretty good all things considered. However, when it was slowed down I almost couldn't stand to watch it because it looked like I was literally all over the place on the ski. Watching Greg and Terry Winter at quarter-speed is unbelievable! If you look that good quarter-speed, you are doing everything right. It is eye-opening to see, and it creates a new personal goal -- to look good skiing at one-quarter speed!

• Baller

Hey John. I have a lots of video from the 2010 Big Dawg at Laku. This is very high quality video taken from the boat. There is a separate video file in .mts format of each pass for most skiers. Each file is about 60-70mb in size. Would you like some of this?

Stacy

• Baller

Hey John. I have a lots of video from the 2010 Big Dawg at Laku. This is very high quality video taken from the boat. There is a separate video file in .mts format of each pass for most skiers. Each file is about 60-70mb in size. Would you like some of this?

Stacy