1997 Ski Nautique for sale

Bruce_Butterfield

• Baller_

I have finally decided its time to get a Zero Off boat and its time to sell ole faithful. It would be an excellent boat for any baller out there. Email direct at bruce dot kim at texoma dot net

1997 Ski Nautique

GT-40 with 1750 hrs

Well cared for, regular maintenance with records

Perfect Pass version 6.5

Accuski optional

Clarion stereo

Driver and passenger seat just re-upholstered

Back seat like new

Bimini top and cover

Dorsey trailer

Always kept inside or in boathouse

Asking $14,500

Great boat for the money!

Also posted on Ski it again:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=17668

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller_

Jones:

PCM did a wonderful job when they thought about re-power products for older boats. A Excalibur 343 can be ordered with direct fit motor mounts to go into the same engine bed holes where the Ford came out of. It is just a matter of bolting up your old transmission to your new motor and drop it in. PCM also has plug adapters to plug the motor into the hull harness. As for the ZO unit everything comes from ZO to plug and play to the PCM motor. If you want to talk Down and dirty $$$$ call me I will give you quote. We have already done many Re-powers in many different makes and models. Nautiques being easier but we have done a 2005 MC 6 liter and about 5 other older MC's, numerous Nautiques ranging in age from 1979 to 2002. and recently a 93 Malibu Euro with a 343 and ZO.

Also we probably should not thread jack this thred and move this conversation over to another thread.

Sorry Bruce!

Still have a nice boat!