Houston skiing

lbow

I will be relocating from Denver to Houston in the next few months. We are currently renting an apartment in the galleria area, but that could change when I move down. Where can i ski in Houston? We own a 2005 malibu, in Denver we lease a lake and keep the boat there during the summer. Is there any lake to lease or pay per set places? Purchasing another house is not an option right now.

• Baller
I think Stevenson Ski Ranch in the Conroe area has memberships. With all the private lakes in the Houston area, you should be able to find something. You really can't beat ownership of a house or lot on a private site. Shane will be on here shortly to give all the greatest options.

• Baller
We don't have memberships at Stevensons. The five of us who ski there are long time family friends of the owners. There are two lakes in the Houston area that have memberships. I can get contact information for both. One is 30 minutes north and one is 30 minutes east from the galleria.

• Baller
I will be selling my home on the North Lake in the Lakes of Katy at the end of the summer (suburb just outside of Houston). I am building another one in the same neighborhood. Let me know if you have any interest and I'll send you some pictures.