Wide S2

Rup

Ya, I saw that too, not sure where that fits in.

I don't have the exact number but it's just fractionally wider than the A-2. It has a different taper to the tail so the wetted surface is increased. Great ski and is really easier to ride!

Hoping one of the HO guys jumps in to comment on the (wide)

• Baller
I bought a 67.5 S2 and called HO before I did to check on the "wide" issue. The person I talked to told me the 67.5 wasnt any different than the other sizes. They just listed "wide" to explain that the S2 has more surface area than other ski shapes, the largest ski size is 67.5", and why it has the weight range/recommendation it does. I didnt think this was the clearest answer, but it was all I could get. I bought the ski anyways.

• Baller
I bought a 67.5 and weigh in at 195 - 205. So far I really like it! I haven't had much time on it yet but so far it feels really forgiving and easy to ski on. It turns real well so it's easy to stay up course with it. I'm finding that if your not careful you can generate too much speed crossing the wake. So far I've mostly skied it in windy conditions and found that it feels stable and secure. I haven't tried any other setting from stock as I don't feel like im fully balanced yet. I'm looking forward to trying Rogers settings but at the time it might be more of a detriment to my progress. I've been staying at -28 working on technique. I probably won't mess around with the ski until I'm shortening into -35 on a regular basis. My training goal is to be able to run all of my passes in any condition before I move to the next one. I feel that once I'm there, there's alot of room to tweek the ski to fit your style or needs. Two thumbs up!!!

• Baller_
I'm gonna say it's close to a Goode Mid. They feel very similar when getting pulled up out of the water. I have a bad lower back and the only skies I've tested that seem to be pain free when getting pulled up were the S2, Goode Mid and D3 Zst. All the other tradition shaped skies tweak my back periodically. Little wider or less taper to the tail is better for me.

• Administrators

I might could have 2 for sale. Any size. A2 or S2.

In the box- in the plastic. I am not a ski shop so I do not want to talk price here but email me if you want a new HO for a few $ less than normal.

Horton@BallOfSpray.com