Waterski Mag CP interview

ral

• Baller
I felt like he was making excuses. I have never met CP but from what people say about him, he sounds like a really nice and great guy. Nevertheless he was saying things like "i was going to have the best season of my life but after that injury I sould not in any way been on a ski" and "when I did ski it was with insane pain". Im sure none of it is a lie, but idk it just sounded like excuses to me

• Baller
Having suffered through neck nerve problems for years I would have to believe it impaired his performance. Anytime any of us are pushing up against the edge of our limits, everything has to be working. An injury like his would both reduce consistency and take buoys off the high scores. I've skied with Chris and had a ball -- hope he's back in the game this year!

• Baller
I'm curious what it is about Chris' style that makes it better for great conditions? I would argue that most styles are better suited for great conditions, but regardless of conditions you have to be the best skier to win. I would think his stacked strong stance on the ski should give him an advantage in most conditions.