Radar EXTEND DETACHABLE Handle REVIEW

Horton

• Administrators

@sunvalleylaw

Bent handles really seem to have helped me. Sadly I am on a keyboard 10+ hours a day so my elbows are already screwed. I do not think I could go back to straight handles. The adjustment takes a ride or two.

• Baller
I also am on a keyboard much of the day. I guess I didn't put two and two together. I get issues nordic skiing too, but on the other side (outside) of the elbow from poling. I need to get a new line and handle anyway. Might as well check this one out. I like that it is longer.

• Administrators

@JoeMac

Yea sorry I almost did not post this when I realized that I forgot to show that part. The end caps are connected to the bar with a allen screw. You can swap bars all day long. I like the bent bar so much that I forgot that you can swap out for a straight bar in about 90 seconds.

• Administrators

@sunvalleylaw

Once on the water I do not know. The US Gear 12 feels great but is not as tacky. The Radar super tacky and is growing on me. You need to find one and see how it feels in your hand. Also my US Gear is a 1.00 and my Radar is a little bigger so I think it is a good idea go back and forth. Yea I am no help. Sorry ask me about skis and I can tell you more.

• Baller_
Haveing used clincher or clincher type gloves for a decade ish, IMHO size matters with clinchers.....size of the handle.....ski handle. Anyway, it took several handle size tries to get it right. May just be a personal feel but there is a difference how the clinchers react.

My Radar strada handles are both ruber over the end of the handle, BUT it is very thin rubber and the first time it hit the ski it broke and damaged the ski, the day I tried to learn how to get up with a RTP was very very very very bad for the front top of my ski :(