Ski Photos that just make you happy

Horton

• Baller

@DCook awesome...tell your mom she rocks!

@ob1 cute kids...booms rock...remember when we just used 'em for barefooting back in the day? Ultimate training tool.

@porkfight love the relaxed cruise on the water

@Texas6 wow man...that would be serious lean-lock for me awesome pic.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@6Balls - Me too my man, youth and weight seem to have their privileges. You know, we've all talked a lot about strength to weight ratio, and its advantages for our sport. Watching him ski for me, punctuates the point that that formula is completely accurate. He's a talented kid, but he also gets away with far more at 120lbs than I ever could at 185.

• Baller

Two NEW skiers to add to the sport :* :*

Started out on the boom in the morning and graduated to the long line in the afternoon, proud Aunt i am and big thanks to great driving and coaching also from @RAWSki

zf0g7jy01kdi.jpg

• Baller

the man who started it all for my family. My grandfather from Los Angeles met my grandmother in Fairhope AL at a USO dance right before the US joined WWII. After the war he brought skiing to our family. This one is him at the Gulf State Park, Gulf Shores AL, Aug 1969

ojkzn83eijko.jpg

• Baller

@mahansen81 , where is that??

@aupatking , that pic reminds me very much of my Dad, who waterskied at lot in the 50's and 60's before his back started giving out. He used to do dock starts off tall bulkheads behind his buddy's ChrisCraft, and once skied around Mercer Island, in Seattle. He didn't ski a lot with us once we got a boat again in my teens, but he sure supported our fun!

This is a happy pic for me. My first tournament. Now that I look at it more critically, I can see some things I want to change. But, I got out there, and it went pretty well for a first time.

vgj00vj0yre3.jpg