Ski Photos that just make you happy

Horton

Best summer day on the water yesterday with daughters and their friends on le Petit Rhone Camargue France: could be "Pass the Handle"; "Promote the sport" or nice ladies on a boat...qz29abt6uvdc.jpg

cfqjthnndds1.jpg

g23t28b8o06r.jpg

etc...Lucky to have all of them with me as they are all in college and foreign countries for study.

They all made standing up on wakeboard and 2 girls even try slalom waterski.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

6lxj6htlcsdb.jpg

My first visit to a private ski lake in 1979 - Jud Spencer's.

The picture is old and faded, but the memory of that glass water in the early morning and the sound of the idling MasterCraft waiting to go is as vivid as the picture of my current ski site above.

Too bad all I had was that crappy old Kodak 110 camera.

• Baller
@dchristman I skied with Dave Spencer for over 15 years. Can't say enough about how much I enjoyed those times. Dave is the best coach I have trained with. Has the knack of framing up the issue in a way that's easy to understand, and translate into skiing practice. Think he was the Men 1 Overall Champ at the 77 Nationals in Berkeley. Never thought twice about driving 6 hours from NJ or CT, or even flying in from CA to ski a few sets with Dave, soak up the best lake vibe, hang out in the southern tier and finger lakes region, and have a brew with Dave. I intended on living there, rented a place on the lake from Jud, but work took me in another direction.

• Baller

@keith menard I remember those days. My kids are now 14 n 17 (freshman and senior), but I have pics of them in my exam rooms first on two skis on the boom as little shavers, then one ski on the boom, then barefooting on the boom, and then the respective behind the boat pics. Great memories.

Booms rock!