9906 or Fire

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Maybe Scot can shed some light, how much difference is there between 9960 and Fire, I take it that the Fire can be skied up to 36MPH where as the 9960 is built for the speed you ski at, I,m at 55MPH, not sure about the assymetrical thing, does it make that much difference, Traditional or Mid, used to be on a Sixam 2, best ski I have skied on to date.

Is it worth the extra bucks for the 9960, thinking the fire if you wanted to sell it on, can be skied by left or right skiers and can be skied at any speed.

Would go for the inserts, but still unsure, the problem with goode, there is a choice which is goode but not goode if you know what I mean, should I stay or should I go, difficult to get it right, live in the UK shipping becomes expensive, as far as Demos go.

P.S. if anybody requires some amusment, go to www.amazon.co.uk - search for mens hair removal - scroll down to VEET - select - and read the reviews, Priceless !

• Baller
Stevie Boy, I picked up 4 buoys on average within 2 weeks of getting on the Fire. Very easy to ski on consistently. I moved to an HO A2 recently because I personally like the way it turned, although it's not nearly as easy to ski on as the Fire was. Even though I'm no longer on it, I highly recommend someone try it. And honestly, I can't see paying $400 more after riding both of the Goodes when they feel that similar.

Stevie Boy, I am on the Fire and have been for almost a year and I love it... I had the opportunity to try a friends of mine's 9906 and it felt quite different... I was able to run all the same passes but it felt like i had to try harder to get it to turn... Just my 2 cents! Oh yea the 9906 was shorter than my fire, so that could have made the diff?

Stevie Boy,

After 5 minutes of reading I started peeing my pants cause that Veet thing is so funny. I wonder though......could it get me through 39 if I applied it at exactly the right moment.

Maybe Dave should get rights to the patent and then re-label it at Goode Power Gel

• Baller
Ok Guy,s & Gals, there,s a lot of chit chat about the new goode nano 1, but it,s loads of dosh, it,s not the money, but I am never gonna get to 41 off, so whats the limit for the fire,what line length are we talking about for the Goode Fire, being skied on by a average skier.

• Baller
From looking at the website it looks like the Fire is the 9960 construction just without as many flexes or being foot specific. It doesn't seem like there should be any limitations on how deep you could ski it.