Honu Sandals, Radar and BallOfSpray team up for biggest contest of the Summer!

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/HonuSummerLifestyleVideoPos.pngWhat does the waterskiing lifestyle mean to you? We want to know!

Create a video capturing the essence of the waterski lifestyle. We want to see you at your best— relaxing, having fun on the water and embracing the Honu brand. Make sure to mention Honu sandals and Radar Skis and you could become the next member of Team Honu and a proud owner of a brand new Radar ski.

To Enter: Upload your 3 minute or less video to YouTube and put “Honu Sandals” “Radar Skis” and “Summer Lifestyle Video Contest” as the tags.

Honu Team members, Ryan and Breanne Dodd, April Coble-Eller, Natalia Berndakava, Jon Travers and Whitney McClintock will judge your videos based on your interpretation of the “waterskiing lifestyle” and your inclusion of Honu Sandals and Radar Skis.

Videos will be featured on BallOfSpray as they are entered and shared on Honu, and Radar’s Facebook and Twitter pages.

The winner will be announced on September 8th, 2012 at Soaked Festival in Orlando, Florida and simultaneously announced via press release on BallOfSpray and Twitter.

As member of Team Honu, the winner will receive the team member package including a pair of “Pro Wake” sandals. The Athlete gear alone is worth over $1.000. You will also have an exclusive interview on BallOfSpray –a chance to share your story with the ski world!

Deadline for video submissions is August 15th.

Honu Sandal’s is the premier sandal company for the sport of waterskiing and the watersports lifestyle. No one wants to do that while wearing a sandal that isn’t comfortable and stylish, which is why we offer the most comfortable made for water-sandals in the world. We are pleased to offer this opportunity because we know our sandals will have a happy home on the feet of a skier.

Here’s the small print: There is no limit to number of submissions. Submissions must be appropriate for all audiences. Overall skiing ability is not judged. Finally, only people living within the continental United States that are 14 years of age or older are eligible and of amateur status—no pro skiers please.

GOOD LUCK!

Just some clarification: You do NOT have to have a Radar ski or Honu sandals in your video! Just simply mention Honu and Radar Skis, tag the brands when you upload to YouTube and/or Facebook and post your videos in the forum!

• Supporting Member

If I had the time (and were a remotely competent videographer), I'd make an entry of the REAL waterski lifestyle:

Fast forward through montage of coding like a maniac, attending meetings, and a little regular-speed of checking BallOfSpray.

Sprint out onto the water, Benny Hill style. (Ok, can wear Honu sandals during this part if you must.)

Ski like a maniac around the buoys, smiling about the awesomeness of slalom and complaining at the same time about my profound incompetence.

Sprint back in for dinner and family time.

• Baller

2 weeks and only 2 vids posted on youtube? Im not from the states, but let me get the ball rolling here guys.

To me, the waterski lifestyle is all about hanging out all day at the lake with good friends and family. My regular ski crew consists of people from 6 to 65 years old (and wil include my 9 week old daughter as soon as my wife lets me!) I'll ride anything you can pull behind any boat that will pull me!

Anyways, here is my crack at it:

Let's see some videos guys!

This is my entry, Enjoy!

Video Description: This is my official entry for the Ball of Spray/Radar Skis/Honu Sandals video contest! I decided to use my friend John Cox as the subject since he truly lives a waterski lifestyle. How exactly did it save his life? Watch the video to find out! John did some great skiing in some nasty weather. Shout out to him and Page for helping me with the video!

I've been riding on an intermediate ski for the past five years and winning a Strada would be amazing! :D

Music: Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling