World Record Slalom Driver Steps Up His Game

MAD11

• Baller
See Chad Scott stepping up his game at the SCR championships once again as a driver. Wrapping the rope around the prop on his first G2 Trick pull of the day must be another Elite record he can add to his impressive list of accomplishments. This proves that driving the trick event is not as easy as it looks!9b318b57e7b13aa0b42a26bb8947ca.jpg

Marc, you should tell the whole story, this was not a trick rope that I ran over. I ran over the rope underneath the water which was for the 55 bouys that were removed. I need a boat with sonar. I did also kill a duck while pulling Mens 4 Slalom

• Baller

@chad scott

The whole story is rarely as entertaining. You have spent enough time with me to know I only tell the good parts and supplement the boring stuff like sub buoys with other things to make it more dramatic. I would agree your account is more accurate though since when we travel your usually armed and I am not.

• Baller
Marc, be careful. While you don't get Chad very often as your driver in a tournament since you both ski in the same division, I wouldn't put it past him to go ahead and buy Chase that expensive new airsoft gun he wanted and to set him up on the shoreline for some target practice during your round.

• Baller
Props to Chad. Ducks and ropes aside, he did pull my 6 year old daughter to a pb of 140 points in GI trick! May not have been the highlight of his weekend, but it got her a medal which she will never forget. (And he never came close to running over her either...)

• Baller
Ballers, while we are on the subject of props, I wrote 6 folks last week on ski-it-again, then Jody and Shane, and got ZERO replies. First, what size do you recommend for a 2006 SN196. Second, you got a nice used one you want to sell? Now, was that difficult?