Help help help

RIPnSIX

• Baller
I can see it. What speed/length is this? It's actually a bit hard for me to see because you're essentially a silhouette the whole time with the way the light is. Video with more light would be better but one thing I see (I think) is that you're not extending your arms well through your turns. Really extending them out and UP so your shoulders are level is important. It looks to me that you really drop your hand toward the water right before you fall. I've been working on this myself and it makes for much, much nicer finishes.

• Baller
Get higher on the boat before you turn in for gate, you are way back, the boat is already going away from you before your ski has had chance to turnround one, so you get pulled up towards the boat and can not get angle or a position against the boat to drive across, basically you are always going to play catchup, unless you get higher on the boat.

You want to pull longer before your glide, or start your turn in when you are still in your glide. I cant watch the video at work, but if you are moving back towards the center of the boat before you start the turn you are really hurting yourself. Wim Decree explained it to me by saying the boat is going 36 and you are going 38 when you pull out then slowly glide down to 35and start to move back behind the boat. You want to get your turn in around when you are matching the boat speed.

• Baller
You are skiing with too much back foot pressure. Your posture and balance while you are gliding waiting to turn in for the gates is good. Lots of ski in the water and standing tall. Maintain that posture and balance as you turn in for the gates and work hard to keep it the rest of the pass. Going to your back foot is a security thing for you that you will have to work hard to let go of. It takes practice and concentration because we would all rather fall on our *** than our face and when you first start practicing it you will be out of your comfort zone.