First time running 32!!!

Ilivetoski

• Baller
Ran 32 for the first time tonight. I went from a PB of 3 to running it. As I turned 3 ball I knew I was gonna make 4 and when I turned 4 and saw I had plenty of room for 5 I booked it, was early at 5, played it safe and was early at 6. Felt incredible people on the dock said they thought it was my 28. I tried 35 and honestly it didnt feel that much diffrent from 32. Every other time I have tried a new line I often get lean lock on my gate pull out but I didnt at 35... Also I was wide on the pull out also not normal for my first time at a new line. Came into the pass not expecting to get past 1 but I had a tight line into the ball and was in good shape just was exited that I got 1 and broke at the waist. Will be getting farther down that pass soon. Make sure to look at this @LeonL I ran it the set after you left.

• Baller
Way to go!!welcome to the never ran 35 ship. Hopefully you won't be aboard for long. I'm liking the the company,but one of us has to run that darn blue line to make room for more people.Good luck with the new challenge.

• Baller
Skied today and almost ran it up the line. Was waiting on 2 and 3 and just broke at the waist at 3. Was in great shape. If that wasnt my last pass of my last set I would have run it again. Oh well, im feeling good about tommorow and nationals.

• Baller
@llivetoski, hadn't seen this, just heard it direct from you Sunday. Congrats, we're all proud of you here at Stillwater Lake. 32 off at 36 ain't easy! Considering various speeds, that makes about 5 if us here that see blue (and some with an occasional purple or indigo,heck I'm color blind)

• Baller
Along those lines, just received text message from @razorskier1's son Mitch that he ran a 32 off at 36 mph for the first time yesterday (on "A" flex Razor for about 4 days to a new PB). Congrats to Nick above and now Mitch Ross as well on the green line. PB's all over the place on BOS this year.

• Baller
Mitch was on the first day on HIS OWN Razor A68. He skied mine after trying a B flex and he just ripped. Swapped the B for an A and put his bindings on it with my settings. He is getting from ball to ball like I've never seen him. He had been on an Elite for the last 3 years (which he loved). While he was good on the Elite, it does have some tendencies that were holding him back. I expect he'll keep making progress on the Razor.