Radar Vector bindings

The_MS

• Baller
What are you using right now? I used a front Vector for less than a year before one of the screws that attaches the binding to the plate pulled out of the binding. I tried to epoxy it, but it didn't work. I'm using an HO Attack front and RTP on my S2. They are stiffer than the Vector, and I feel more connected to the ski with them.

• Baller

@Chef23 If they are over tightened, you will not come out. That's true on the Attack as well and probably any bungee type binding. There's a warning on them from the manufacturer not to over tighten.

@MS If you like the Approaches, I don't think the Vector will be stiff enough for you. It was the most comfortable binding I've ever had though and might be an option for the rear foot. It took me a full set to get used to them again after trying the T-factor. I just didn't feel connected to the ski. The Attack binding made a big difference in performance on the very first set. I haven't tried the Strada's and wonder if they would be more like the Attack in stiffness.

Ive used Vectors for most of the season so far. They are by far theee most comfortable period. You would think they are not stiff enough or not have the feel to the ski conection but just the oposite. I feel very conected and almost every buddy tester coming from hard shells was very impressed with the ski to boot feel. Athough short line being out of our line probably is a hole different world, were up to 28 off.

• Baller
Not sure the Attack is the answer either. I was demoing the S2 when my Vector was giving me problems and the only thing I had in the boat was the Attack that came on the S2. It was a big improvement over my Vector that had one of the front bolts that attached it to the plate pulled out. Eventually, I'd like to transition to hard shells, but I haven't been able to ski them well. I really liked how the T-Factor skied, but they cramped my foot and calf after about 4 passes. That was cold water too.